Saturday 31 March 2018

Riitta Toro Design

What happened to the Photographer who got bored? 
She started designing.  

Riitta Toro Design was born out of the passion for recycled materials, conscious ideas of fashion and personal choices. 

Throwing away clothes and buying new never appealed to me. Why? First because I hate shopping. I am not so typical female then. Secondly, I wanted to show what you can do if you use fabrics from pre-loved era and how you can have lovely jewellery without reaching cheap China shop online. Yes, you can. 

That is how my selection of clothes and jewellery started and it is very exciting area. You never wear anything than unique. 

I am still a photographer. However now I photograph mostly my own designs.


 Dixie Feather kindly posed for me the outfit for Xmas. All recycled.


 Apromodel in Finland stood for my silhuette look. 



I worked few occasions with Tashienna Bookal who kindly posed fantastic images of my pom poms.   

1960's vibes

I do start posting more Riitta Toro Designs, so keep this blog in mind.
Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment